..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows -- yet another DualShock 4 driver! (No longer under active development)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-14-2014, 10:09 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]By both versions I mean both mine and Jays, not sure who the question was directed towards as were in his thread but you mentioned my name in your earlier question, but yes, both mine and his support that feature.
@jhebbel Yes the question was directed towards you, sorry for the missunderstandig. thank you for taking the time to develop this awesome tool Smile
@jhebbel I just thought of a New feature which i think would be cool to have when using the ds4. I don't know anything about coding and stuff so i don't even
know if this is possible. I have Windows 8.1 and in this Version of Windows, when you hold the Windows button and the + button it openes a magnefier, which allows you to, you guessed it, magnify the screen so it will zoom in where the mouse is. By using the magnifier built in to Windows, Do you think it would be possible to make it so if you do the standard zoom in/out gesture (the gesture you use when you want to zoom in Our out on a phone Or a tablet) on the Controllers touchpad, the screen will zoom in and out?
Been busy with school, but I wanted to at least get the French translation out since I promised that a while ago:

Version 1.4.0.3
Even better localization support
95% finished French Translation (I forgot to update the translations page so a few lines are missing, the French page has been updated, but the rest still need to be updated) Thanks to DirtyShady and Neur0Nerd for the Translations

Don't worry I still plan to fix the bugs mentioned earlier in this thread, if anyone finds errors with the french version (or the english version now) feel free to say something. As stated, some lines are still missing, but I'll updated all the translation sheets later, but you can still ask for translation sheet for your language by pming me, or fill out the current ones.
Could you add an option to disable Touchpad by default?
And to show battery in popup? so i would know after connecting if i need to fill battery, so i dont need to open tool everytime Smile
(08-17-2014, 12:53 AM)yener90 Wrote: [ -> ]Could you add an option to disable Touchpad by default?
And to show battery in popup? so i would know after connecting if i need to fill battery, so i dont need to open tool everytime Smile

You can diasble the touchpad, by unchecking "Slide" in profile settings, however to have it at a set value and start off disabled isn't there yet.
And if you hover over the notification icon, a popup shows the battery level.
hmm any idea where the updater isn't working for me?
What Works
- Running DS4Updater.exe in the folder

What does NOT work - nothing happens
- Clicking Yes to the prompt when "Check for Updates at Startup" is enabled
- Clicking Yes to the prompt when using "Check for Update Now" in Settings
(08-17-2014, 11:03 AM)wilflare Wrote: [ -> ]hmm any idea where the updater isn't working for me?
What Works
- Running DS4Updater.exe in the folder

What does NOT work - nothing happens
- Clicking Yes to the prompt when "Check for Updates at Startup" is enabled
- Clicking Yes to the prompt when using "Check for Update Now" in Settings

The first thing that comes to mind is that DS4Windows could be in an admin folder, and the UAC prompt doesn't appear, so DS4Updater doesn't run.

Could you show me where you where you put the program(s)?
How to choose french language in 1.4.0.3 version ?
(08-18-2014, 01:15 AM)DirtyShady Wrote: [ -> ]How to choose french language in 1.4.0.3 version ?

My mistake, I expected Visual studio to implement the translation into the program on it's own:

To add the translation, download the zip below, and add the folder fr-FR to the programs directory like so:
[Image: juy6qkh.png]
Once it's there, if windows is set as french as the primary language, then it should be in french.

I'll try to add a way to simple way to get and update the languages too, since each language translation adds 500kb to the program's weight.
(08-17-2014, 11:16 PM)Jays2Kings Wrote: [ -> ]The first thing that comes to mind is that DS4Windows could be in an admin folder, and the UAC prompt doesn't appear, so DS4Updater doesn't run.

Could you show me where you where you put the program(s)?

hmm I disabled UAC
DS4Windows is in a normal folder like
not C:/anothername/Downloads

(08-18-2014, 02:23 AM)Jays2Kings Wrote: [ -> ]My mistake, I expected Visual studio to implement the translation into the program on it's own:

To add the translation, download the zip below, and add the folder fr-FR to the programs directory like so:
[Image: juy6qkh.png]
Once it's there, if windows is set as french as the primary language, then it should be in french.

I'll try to add a way to simple way to get and update the languages too, since each language translation adds 500kb to the program's weight.

hmm how are you getting Profiles.xml and AutoProfiles.xml to appear?
I only got the two exes