..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows -- yet another DualShock 4 driver! (No longer under active development)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using SCP version 1.2.0.160 , using DS4Windows beta 10 for Win 7 on USB.
(05-09-2014, 07:57 PM)RBT-RS Wrote: [ -> ]Using SCP version 1.2.0.160 , using DS4Windows beta 10 for Win 7 on USB.

Try upgrading to 1.2.2
(05-09-2014, 08:00 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]Try upgrading to 1.2.2

Am doing now, will update if it solves the problem
Beta 10 is peculiar. Sometimes hotplugging works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes even Exclusive mode works while Steam is running. I don't quite get what's going on here.
I'm having problems with hotplugging on Beta 10 as well. I have to stop and start the tool if I want it to recognize my controller when I turn my controller back on. Similarly, I can't connect the controller if I have the tool running prior to turning on the controller. I have to stop and start the tool for it to recognize the controller in that case.

For me the light bar is a mix of the low-battery color with the other color I set it as.

Also, when I'm connected through USB the light bar will flare up dramatically if I enable the low-battery color and have the normal color to a dim level, like at 3 for example. Sliding the low-battery color up to 255 actually makes the light bar dimmer. To repeat myself, that only happens with USB.
Where I could find last SCP version (1.2.2) ?
(05-11-2014, 11:50 AM)DirtyShady Wrote: [ -> ]Where I could find last SCP version (1.2.2) ?

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4-To-XInput-Wrapper

(05-10-2014, 09:43 PM)TheBlueCrow Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having problems with hotplugging on Beta 10 as well. I have to stop and start the tool if I want it to recognize my controller when I turn my controller back on. Similarly, I can't connect the controller if I have the tool running prior to turning on the controller. I have to stop and start the tool for it to recognize the controller in that case.

For me the light bar is a mix of the low-battery color with the other color I set it as.

Also, when I'm connected through USB the light bar will flare up dramatically if I enable the low-battery color and have the normal color to a dim level, like at 3 for example. Sliding the low-battery color up to 255 actually makes the light bar dimmer. To repeat myself, that only happens with USB.

I must just be lucky lol, b10 allows me to hotplug while in game with no loss of control other than the brief reconnecting phase.
Hey guys I said I'd stop posting new builds since I'm cluttering electobrains's thread, but also being a new developer, at least to windows, I wanted to take jhebbel's advice, and remove the tabs, since as they said there weren't many controls inside of them. So this build's major change is a new Options window.
[Image: 2014-05-12_13-23-43.png]
No functionality has changed from my last build, everything is just in one section now (however you still click on the sticks get a larger view of them).
Minor additions include adding profile changes to the log, when you edit a profile and change the name of it, the old profile is deleted, and fixing a crash where if a button/axis was assigned to mouse movement and was held down during program startup, the program would crash.
Sweet, its certainly coming along, Have you ever considered using a .NET one click distribution method so we can get auto updates on our end?
(05-12-2014, 07:59 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet, its certainly coming along, Have you ever considered using a .NET one click distribution method so we can get auto updates on our end?

Nope, honestly I had no idea that's a thing, I'll be sure to research it because that sounds great. I'll check it out later and hopefully I can implement it.