..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows -- yet another DualShock 4 driver! (No longer under active development)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-30-2014, 07:11 PM)Drossious Wrote: [ -> ]just tested on my system and pokopom's worked flawlessly without any configuration, the other two required bindings to be configured

Thanks for looking into that, even though I user their forums I have no experience with pcsx.

Looks like a configuration error if you can confirm the DS4 work in other applications.
I you want I could translate DS4 Windows in french.

I have time to do that. Before need languages support.
(05-30-2014, 08:28 PM)DirtyShady Wrote: [ -> ]I you want I could translate DS4 Windows in french.

I have time to do that. Before need languages support.

The translation itself isn't all that difficult, implementing language support is seeing as how it hasnt been developed with that in mind. Possibly at some point in the future though.
When mapping keys, anybody else having issues mapping the ENTER key? i map it but get no response in games, perhaps even though the keycode for enter is 13 there is a different command that actually needs to be passed?
(05-30-2014, 10:28 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]When mapping keys, anybody else having issues mapping the ENTER key? i map it but get no response in games, perhaps even though the keycode for enter is 13 there is a different command that actually needs to be passed?

Seems find here, just tried it in chrome and a small game called EDGE. What game is having that problem, I may have it to test it out.

Also new major build, this time I redid the main UI. Yes I know there's jheb's build, and I'm not trying to compete with him, I just redid the UI for my own experience. All the features in my build I put up in my code instantly for jheb to use whenever. You guys as the users free to use either build for whatever suits your needs, but the idea is to make sure that both have the same features in the end.

So here it is Version 9, update as always is already live:
[Image: aLVfjYY.png][Image: 4OA2tqC.ng]
[Image: PfmlHDW.png]
Options are now in the same window as the main tool and you can now profiles without it being selected by a controller. You can also duplicate profiles
As requested, you can also now cycle through profiles by holding L1+R1 and swiping left and right on the touchpad (I chose L1+R1 over PS since holding PS while swiping tends to open steam's big picture mode).
You can also check for updates in the hotkeys and about window.
The issues with small mouse movement with the analog sticks has also been fixed.
And finally you can get a look at auto-profiles however I'll implement jheb's version of it when I get a chance.

As I said before, it's not a competition with jheb, only personal experience for me to use. On top of that we do have two different ideas on the tool, I like portability, he likes it as a regular programs. It's no harm no foul. Regardless of the version you use, be it mine, jheb's, electro's, or inhexSTER's, I'm glad you're getting a good experience out of it.
Version 9 is fantastic! I really like the quick profile switching, and everything seems stable and working. This is a fantastic build.

Also, I was just wondering if you could clarify how the battery level flashing works. Is it that the lower the battery goes, the shorter amount of time the lightbar is on vs. the time it's off, and the higher the battery is, the longer the lightbar is on vs. when it's off? I know it starts blinking as soon as the battery hits 90%, so I'm just trying to figure out how to tell the battery level while it's blinking without looking at the screen.
(05-31-2014, 01:47 AM)pedrovay2003 Wrote: [ -> ]Version 9 is fantastic! I really like the quick profile switching, and everything seems stable and working. This is a fantastic build.

Also, I was just wondering if you could clarify how the battery level flashing works. Is it that the lower the battery goes, the shorter amount of time the lightbar is on vs. the time it's off, and the higher the battery is, the longer the lightbar is on vs. when it's off? I know it starts blinking as soon as the battery hits 90%, so I'm just trying to figure out how to tell the battery level while it's blinking without looking at the screen.

Glad you're liking it. I haven't messed with how battery level flashing works, but as of right now that's exactly how it works, the shorter the battery life left, the shorter the flashes happen. I might add a setting to change when the flashing should start.
(05-31-2014, 01:55 AM)Jays2Kings Wrote: [ -> ]I might add a setting to change when the flashing should start.

I could die a happy man if that happened. Tongue
(05-31-2014, 01:57 AM)pedrovay2003 Wrote: [ -> ]I could die a happy man if that happened. Tongue

Ask and you shall receive:

Version 9.11
  • Setting to adjust when battery flash begins
  • Import profiles moved to profiles toolbar
  • You can now export Profiles
  • Tool can get even smaller now, as checkboxes and start/stop button are on same line
  • Log clear button moved to log tab
  • UI fixes in About
  • Use Enter or escape to save or cancel profiles respectively in options or when duplicating profile
  • Use Enter, Delete or Ctrl+C in the profile list to edit, delete, or duplicate a profile respectively
  • Small Bugfixes
Oh my God, this program doesn't even need to be updated ever again. It's literally perfect now. Laugh

Seriously, it's awesome that you added that battery blinking thing. Thank you for your work on all this stuff!