..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows -- yet another DualShock 4 driver! (No longer under active development)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to disable the idle timout dimming? When using a brightness value of 1 it will cause the LEDs to turn off after half the idle time has passed.
(06-19-2014, 09:46 PM)greenblood82 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to disable the idle timout dimming? When using a brightness value of 1 it will cause the LEDs to turn off after half the idle time has passed.

Not right now but I'll add an option in my next release.
(06-19-2014, 09:51 PM)Jays2Kings Wrote: [ -> ]Not right now but I'll add an option in my next release.

Thanks, if you could also add an option to disable the "swipe to cycle through profiles" feature it would make me very happy. Sometimes I accidentally switch profiles and would prefer to not have this feature. Smile
(06-19-2014, 10:01 PM)greenblood82 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, if you could also add an option to disable the "swipe to cycle through profiles" feature it would make me very happy. Sometimes I accidentally switch profiles and would prefer to not have this feature. Smile

Sure no problem.
(06-19-2014, 08:46 PM)Jays2Kings Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to replicate that error, but couldn't, thought I did try what you suggested:
Input by DS4 in profile settings now turns off when off that tab
Able to use edit button to open that profile, even when profile settings are open.
Fixed.
thank you for this
Hey J2K, I want to say you're doing an awesome job, better than InhexSTER ever did (besides creating the thing). I'm seeing a new update every other day, you're doing a great job keeping this thing going.

I also want to say that I'm having a little problem with Steam. If a game is already running when I turn on the controller, the game registers the controller fine and it works perfectly. If I disconnect and reconnect the controller while the game is running, it stilll register the controller and works perfectly. (This is a significant upgrade from InhexSTER/Electrobrains' versions!) But if Steam is already running when I turn the controller off, it does not register the controller (PS button doesn't start Big Picture). I have to restart Steam to get it to register the controller.

Is this a problem with Steam, or with your driver? Either way, I'd love to get this fixed. But thanks again J2K for making this tool the absolute best it's ever been.
Seems like the reason I got rid of Dynasty Warriors 8 and Final Fantasy III; because you had to start the controller first before the game xD. That annoys the hell outta me lol. I hate it that dolphin didn't fix this as well. They got mad and said it wasn't needed when it is an essential part of controller functionality. But it is the way that the particular game is programmed. It's not this program's fault. Same thing will happen with normal pc controllers. Some games have the feature, some don't. Poor ports usually don't.
is there a way to map the tilt sensors?
They said maybe in the future.