..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Possible lag in ffx. Cannot do Tidus' overdrive on time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep failing at hitting x on his overdrive in time even when I have it in slow motion mode. The little arrow thing will be right in the center and I hit X but it still fails. Im using the Pal version fyi. Any suggestions?
got pal version and succeded in overdrive 90% of the time.
what are your specs, pcsx2 settings ?
The game runs fine. Im getting the maximum 50 fps with the Pal version, but it's just this overdrive thing. I mean I know Im clicking it on time but it fails. Like I've said I even try it on slow-motion mode so I'm sure its on time
Quote:what are your specs, pcsx2 settings ?

Specs it means the specifications of your machine and the settings of the pcsx2 speedhacks/hacks etc
I know what it means but I didn't want to waste my time posting them. I found out the problem; there's a thin line after Tidus' overdrive marker so I tried hitting X when the line was just past the center and it worked. I got it on the first try. It's probably related to the extra lines I see in my menu but it's only a small graphical problem so no biggy. Thanks for your replies.
Quote:I know what it means but I didn't want to waste my time posting them.
Fine. Next time, instead of wasting ours, please refrain from posting useless threads. Thanks.