..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,
I have a problem with the ending of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. After the scene where sora riku and kairi read the letter from the king the screen goes black and nothing happens. Normally you see the secret video "the gathering" from the original kingdom hearts 2 and then you can save your clear data. I never had a problem before in the game. I tried it with the new version 0.9.6 and the last playground version.

My specs are:
amd 4200+ 2.20 Ghz
ati 1900xt 512mb
2gb ram

plugins:
graphic: newest gdsx plugin
sound: zeroSPU2
Cdvdrom: Iso DVD 0.8.0

I hope you can help me.
Try disabling the speed hacks and keep the advanced options at their defaults.
If disabling the speed hacks solves the problem then enable them one by one starting from X1
It worked.
thx =)
(03-02-2009, 12:38 AM)BlackEagle28 Wrote: [ -> ]It worked.
thx =)

you are welcomeSmile
for odd reason, i was stuck at the blank screen even if i disabled the speedhack and advanced setting untouch D:
try using 0.9.6 (stable) with GSdx 1.14.0 (any) and Zerospu2 (it hasn't failed me yet) (I greyed out texture filtering and nloop hack, might have something to do with it, but i don't have final mix)
(03-23-2009, 08:21 PM)XerosXIII Wrote: [ -> ]for odd reason, i was stuck at the blank screen even if i disabled the speedhack and advanced setting untouch D:

go to the inis folder and delete the file named pcsx2.
But before you do that make a backup of that folder.
After you have deleted that file you may need to re-configure your pcsx2.
ah, i able to get the the save screen after i change the sound plugin from SPU2-X 1.1.0 to P.E.Op.S SPU2, restart pcsx2 again and change back the speedhacks and sound after reload the game, everything was smooth again.

thank you for all the helps Laugh