..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yesterday, I played with no problem, and today it gives me this message.
I tried re installing it and restarting windows, Run as Administrator and also I re installed the Windows C Package thing and it still doesn't work.
My version is the official PCSX2 1.2.1 (r5875).

Can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance.
Did you pressed any wrong key or delete a file accidently?
(03-22-2014, 06:47 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: [ -> ]Did you pressed any wrong key or delete a file accidently?

I don't believe I did. Yesterday everything was fine. And I did delete PCSX2 entirely and re installed and still, nothing.
Try to install pcsx2 in other drive like d,e or f!

If it didnt work then install dx9 runtime and visual c++ !
trized deleting all the inis in mydocs\pcsx2\ini
(03-22-2014, 06:57 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]trized deleting all the inis in mydocs\pcsx2\ini

Both your and Brock Lessner suggestions did not work Sad
(03-22-2014, 07:01 PM)EpiKer Wrote: [ -> ]Both your and Brock Lessner suggestions did not work Sad

ahh, what? The problem looks weird ! After installing dx9 runtime! Make a restart of your pc and try again to run the emulator !
(03-22-2014, 07:07 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: [ -> ]ahh, what? The problem looks weird ! After installing dx9 runtime! Make a restart of your pc and try again to run the emulator !

Doesn't work Sad
Can you able to give an screen shot of error and emulog of emu!
(03-22-2014, 07:26 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: [ -> ]Can you able to give an screen shot of error and emulog of emu!

How do I access the emulog?
Pages: 1 2