..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Trouble in emulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!I have a nootebook and he's not a very good,but ispossible play a emulator without lag?If yes,what the configuration is the best for me?Please guys,i was try everithing,but aways have lag....Also have this error "Some kinda plugin failure: E:\Program Files\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx-r5350.dll"

Windows:XP
AMD HD Graphics 6310
1.73 GB Ram 1.30 GHz

I used PSX2 1.0.0 or 1.2.1.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(03-29-2014, 07:30 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

No offense Jeslavein, but that appears to be an AMD E-300 APU. Even KH1 and FFX wouldn't run near full speed on that. It is just far too slow.
Even apperently its look like an laptop so, op wont get any playable speed with this !
Hello!Guy,a change my setup every time,trying help,i have all the bios.

The game is the scorpion king and naruto ultimate ninja 5,i using this games
for test,if work,i do more downloads,understand.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.