..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: shinobido framerate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi let me get straight to te point when i play:shinobido:way of the ninja the framerate just sucks it runs like at 50-60 FPS when i'm on the main menu and when there's nothing much on the screen but it downgrades alot when i'm in for example the interior garden of the castle in the tutorial mission or even in the house menu it runs like at 20-30 FPS while for example shinobi runs perfectly... no video issues, stable 60FPS even with 8x AA iv'e also tried the speedhacks but i got only 10 more frames here's my system specs
CPU:intel core i3 3,2 GHZ
RAM:4gb DDR3 1333mhz
GPU:ATI radeon HD 5670 with 512 mb of dedicated memory
You might be asking to much of i3 and that aging gpu, last thing you should being using is AA

Speedhacks EE/VU cycles can and will report false FPS along with break the games ranging from graphic glitchs/sound glitch etc

If using the (Recommanded) hacks dont help, and you using HW in 2x or Native res and you not being downclock the issue is simple either the cpu or gpu or both

what are your EE/GS % when the slow down happens? if EE is maxing out your cpu is limiting you if the GS is maxing its your gpu

I have this game it runs fine in current snv build So i know it not emulator issue, but then again i dont have i3
guess i need to change the GPU because it freaks out when there's a lot of things on the screen because in the garden and every mission wich dosen't require to be in a castle the game it's playable ehh prehaps i should repair my ps2 disc unit btw thanks for trying ill report here if anything happens
what are your EE% and GS% readings in the title bar in window mode during lags?
(04-02-2014, 10:12 AM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]what are your EE% and GS% readings in the title bar in window mode during lags?
uhm... i don't know why but it doesen't display any of these values it only display something like this: (xxx.x) when the game runs at 60 fps and it look like this when it runs at 30-40 FPSSadxxxxxxxxxxx.x)

X:numbers
Which pcsx2 version ?
And which gsdx version ?
pcsx 1.0.0
zeroGSKOSMOS 0.97.1
Your pcsx2 is outdated and unsupported. Better use latest stable.
And use gsdx instead of zerogs too
iv'e already tried a newer version but it just refuse to startup and i don't know why
Probably because you didnt install vc++ 2013 and didnt update directx either...
Pages: 1 2