..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: pad automatically moving??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
i am using 0.9.6 now, i was able to get ingame for the first time which wasn't possible in 0.9.5!! i am talking about prince of persia two thrones, but i had to save the state as the starting movies is too long and cannot be skipped.
so i save the state in the start of the game(after movie), no whenever i resume to that state , the game seems to be automatically moving randomly, i manage to get into the game menu and the options automatically keep getting highlighted, there seems to be a problem with lilypad, so i chose ssspsx pad and the problem still continues. is this a bug??

also, the start of the game works perfectly(the movie) while the ingame gets me only 12 fps,this is natural i guess??
and i also get a sound plugin crash message on starting the game.
most probably your save state has got corrupt.
Also your save state was made with v0.9.5 where you must be having different plugin and emulator config. not to mention a different emulator version itself. Hence you have encountered this problem.
no my state was made with this new version, i tried aking the state again and same problem, but when i reach the game after movie(not loading state) i am unable to move except for the trinagle and start button, or is the game too slow , 10fps??
You load the state too early. You need to let the game run some time to initialize the pads.
Disable vibration, and the pads stop moving automatically Laugh
thanks rama, thats it, i disabled vibration and normal!!!
thanks