..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: recording with progressive scan hack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love PCSX2s built in recorder but i ran into a problem. when i record it captures it at half frames. any reason why its doing this? I know its from the hack.

I there a fix to make it work properly?
It needs a code change which was never implemented. I'll post a modified GSdx for recording at 60 FPS when progressive mode is on when I get back home.
(04-08-2014, 10:45 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]It needs a code change which was never implemented. I'll post a modified GSdx for recording at 60 FPS when progressive mode is on when I get back home.

Awesome. Will be waiting.
If you don't have SSE4 you're screwed Tongue
(04-08-2014, 07:45 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't have SSE4 you're screwed Tongue

huuuu no... no possible way to get this working with SSE3 or something AMD compatible?
Well this isn't what I expected... thanks... I guess... (0)
I only have it compiled and I never needed any other version so can't help further Tongue
(04-09-2014, 10:51 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]I only have it compiled and I never needed any other version so can't help further Tongue

So does this mean it will never get implemented for other CPUs? Only SSE4 compatible?
Found the line change you need to do to GSdx. Here is the patch