..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Fast Enough ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was wondering if my new laptop is fast enough for hot pursuit 2 emulation at native resolution with full speed ?

GPU - GeForce GT 750m
CPU 0 Intel Core i7-4700HQ @2.40GHz
8.00GB DDR3 RAM
Windows 8 64 bit.
Yeah, that should run. NFS games are known to be hard to run, but that cpu is about on par with mine and NFS games run fine for me.
(04-12-2014, 06:00 AM)erekson714 Wrote: [ -> ]Was wondering if my new laptop is fast enough for hot pursuit 2 emulation at native resolution with full speed ?

GPU - GeForce GT 750m
CPU 0 Intel Core i7-4700HQ @2.40GHz
8.00GB DDR3 RAM
Windows 8 64 bit.

Your cpu is quite weak.....can you overclock i7 to 3.0 ghz? (or 3.2 if you can)
download throttle stop. read the documentation and also download a processor temp meter, *coretemp* and then set up your processor for max specs

Check if throttle stop works on 4th gen processors. dont know if compatible yet
(04-12-2014, 04:04 PM)axlffx2forever Wrote: [ -> ]Your cpu is quite weak.....can you overclock i7 to 3.0 ghz? (or 3.2 if you can)

That cpu isn't weak. It's right on par with mine
Nobbs,i agree with you but,for a better performance,his pc need minimum a 3.4 ghz
The op isn't going to be able to overclock his laptop cpu. Also if that there were at 3.4ghz is would destroy my cpu in single threaded performance.