..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Final Fantasy XII bad sound.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
Thanks first for the new version.
I just want to know how to have a good sound for the game ( it's slow) like in the previous version, game speed is ok it' just the sound that's slow.
Eh by the way, the sound is slow just in cinematics.

[Image: i4fqlg.png]

[Image: 1z6v761.png]

[Image: 2qdbcd2.png]

Thanks!
Obviously? You have 25 fps while full speed is 60. Sound will be slow just like the video
(03-03-2009, 12:14 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously? You have 25 fps while full speed is 60. Sound will be slow just like the video

Thanks for the quick reply, but why it's working well on the previous version? the speed hack? if yes how to configure it on the 0.9.6?
Thanks a lot.
your specs are too low to play most at a decient speed. I'm on an E2200 and I'm not much better off (2.2ghz dc)
? You mean that when you enable a speed hack (which one?) you don't get the speed boost you used to get? You're not very descriptive...
(03-03-2009, 12:22 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]? You mean that when you enable a speed hack (which one?) you don't get the speed boost you used to get? You're not very descriptive...

It's just that the game work well (speed and sound) on the previous version with speedhack, but in the 0.9.6 and even when playing with the speedhack config the sound is always bad (in cinematics).
that tends to happen, if it's better for you on the older rev, just use that for that game.
(03-03-2009, 12:35 AM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]that tends to happen, if it's better for you on the older rev, just use that for that game.

Hi Saiki, the problem is that the game crashes randomly some times and the emulator is closed without a message.
Sorry for the double post but i just tried another cinematic and it's just working perfectly Blink

[Image: 2j0cr9j.png]

Thanks anyway guys for your time.
Regards.
(03-03-2009, 12:50 AM)ishiro Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the double post but i just tried another cinematic and it's just working perfectly O_o
That's because this one is pre-rendered, that is, it's a movie that streams from the disk. The other cutscenes are rendered in real time.

You won't get any acceptable speed with your processor in FFXII. 25fps is over twice as slow, as it should be running.

If you're getting decent speeds but the game crashes with an older build, then that means these hacks were changed for a reason.
Pages: 1 2