..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Emulator Issues!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been trying to play some games with the emulator and I have had some issues with the graphics and sound! When I run it off of Hardware, I have sound and a blank screen and sounds to be fast...When I run off of software, everything is very, very slow...When I run off of the plugin (null), I still have sound and a blank screen, slows down at points...

I have Windows Vista and only Intel Core Duo...

Why can I not get the video and sound to show at the same time and be fast? It is either really slow, 4 - 12 fps or I have a blank screen with sound...[/size][/font]
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
like jes asked need pc spec and what game.

If it to fast in HW mode you probably have framelimiter off or you hit tab which triggers turbo
•Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
•The version of PCSX2 you are using.
•Any non default settings you are using.
•What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

1. Processor (CPU): Intel Core Duo T2250 @ 1.73 GHz (1.73GHz), Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB, OS: Windows Vista Home Premium w/ SP2 x86, Graphics Card: Mobile Intel 945 Express Chipset Family

2. Most recent version (1.2.1)? It is an online version and not on my computer. (online-console.com)

3. I leave everything as is (Default Settings)...I do disable the speed hacks, the hacks slowed it down no matter what I tried.

4. Crash n Burn, Crazy Golf, and Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex. They are from ISO, I believe (ISO or BIN). They are also from online.
Quote:They are from ISO, I believe (ISO or BIN). They are also from online.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.