..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Missing files in pcsx2 source code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today i tried to compile pcsx2 but VS Express 2013 gave me errors,related by the missing of files Dualshock.h , backgroundlogo.h , ButtonIcon_Camera.h , Breakpoint_Active.h , Breakpoint_Inactive.h . I double checked all resources in the directory and on github page,but still missing....Can someone help me?
??
Image files are not transferred from bin2cpp.cmd console commands into the header file
here from the compiler:
Code:
Error    2    error C1083: 'Resources/Dualshock.h': No such file or directory    D:\Programmazione\pcsx2-master\pcsx2\gui\Dialogs\AboutBoxDialog.cpp    23    1    pcsx2
Error 1    error C1083: 'Resources/ButtonIcon_Camera.h': No such file or directory    D:\Programmazione\pcsx2-master\pcsx2\gui\Dialogs\BaseConfigurationDialog.cpp    26    1    pcsx2
Error    5    error C1083:'Resources/Breakpoint_Active.h': No such file or directory    D:\Programmazione\pcsx2-master\pcsx2\gui\Debugger\CtrlDisassemblyView.cpp    29    1    pcsx2
Error    3    error C1083: 'Resources/BackgroundLogo.h': No such file or directory    D:\Programmazione\pcsx2-master\pcsx2\gui\AppRes.cpp    25    1    pcsx2
(04-28-2014, 10:54 AM)axlffx2forever Wrote: [ -> ]here from the compiler:
Code:
Error    2    error C1083: 'Resources/Dualshock.h': No such file or directory    D:\Programmazione\pcsx2-master\pcsx2\gui\Dialogs\AboutBoxDialog.cpp    23    1    pcsx2
Error 1    error C1083: 'Resources/ButtonIcon_Camera.h': No such file or directory    D:\Programmazione\pcsx2-master\pcsx2\gui\Dialogs\BaseConfigurationDialog.cpp    26    1    pcsx2
Error    5    error C1083:'Resources/Breakpoint_Active.h': No such file or directory    D:\Programmazione\pcsx2-master\pcsx2\gui\Debugger\CtrlDisassemblyView.cpp    29    1    pcsx2
Error    3    error C1083: 'Resources/BackgroundLogo.h': No such file or directory    D:\Programmazione\pcsx2-master\pcsx2\gui\AppRes.cpp    25    1    pcsx2
Confirm whether the missing bin2cpp.cmd ??
pcsx2\gui\Resources\bin2cpp.cmd
bin2cpp.cmd are present in the directory....
You do not use git clone https//github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2.git export source code? ?
antivirus software prevents the control from running or bin2cpp.exe ??
nope i only downloaded from .zip file....Maybe is that the mistake i made?

edit: cloned the repository but the errors are the same....

edit#2: Trying reinstall VS express 2013,maybe some error caused by data corruption ...
(04-28-2014, 11:13 AM)axlffx2forever Wrote: [ -> ]nope i only downloaded from .zip file....Maybe is that the mistake i made?

edit: cloned the repository but the errors are the same....

edit#2: Trying reinstall VS express 2013,maybe some error caused by data corruption ...

I have the lastes version of the pcsx2 and compile fine for me i use vs 2013 ultimate
All my fault.I don't have recompiled all for the first time Tongue Im sorry for bother you all....But im really a N00b in C+ programming and sometimes i don't understand what i have to do.....