..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Spiderman 2?! Dear god...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somebody PLEASE, help me, i have tried ALL settings, and no matter what, spiderman 2 runs like a chunky pile of *****, can somebody please help me out? how can i/someone else optimize the game for pcsx2, or make it run better? or, better, how can i make the framerate drops not make the game go slowmo? just make it less frames instead of make it go all bullet time.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
What is your system specs?
(05-04-2014, 02:34 PM)EmulationIsAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Somebody PLEASE, help me, i have tried ALL settings, and no matter what, spiderman 2 runs like a chunky pile of *****, can somebody please help me out? how can i/someone else optimize the game for pcsx2, or make it run better? or, better, how can i make the framerate drops not make the game go slowmo? just make it less frames instead of make it go all bullet time.

You can't "optimize" a PS2 game. And the speed of PS2 games scales with the framerate they get, so can't fix that either.
If speedhacks haven't helped you get a decent speed to play on, it could mean the following:
  • Your CPU/GPU (or both) is too weak
  • The game is not perfectly compatible
  • The requirements for playing it are too high for you
  • All of the above.