..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: yugioh dor video glitching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=50600][attachment=50600]ok so im pretty new to this whole emulator thing but ive been trying to play yugioh dor and when i get into the actual battle screen i can see the whole map and all the controls work fine but when i scroll over my deck leader my screen goes red and i can only see the image of the deck leader. ive tried several different video plugins and played with all the settings. any ideas, im running and acer aspire m3970 windows 7 64 bit with intel i3-2100 cpu @ 3.1 GHz, 6 GB of ram intel hd graphics card with 1696 mb memory
press f9 then?
DoR only works with software mode, from what I remember
No nowadays it works also in HW if I remember correctly.
have you updated pcsx2?

I think before 1.0 or 1.2 this error was well-known. But atm I don't see those glitches anymore.
Hardware rendering should work fine (besides the camera issues when zooming in/out of cards). Which version of pcsx2 are you using?
I think the only problem for me was that the z-level of cards and HUD where mixed up when looking at the hand. I can not remember that the order was like this on the ps2. But I have not checked it.
Try setting a DX10/11 renderer in GSdx, this game has some exclusive DX9 bugs
The red issue is caused by playing DX9 if I'm not mistaken. Changing it to DX10 or 11 should fix the issue. However, I'm fairly certain that you will encounter a problem when attacking monsters (the camera angles will be messed up) and this can be fixed with a cheat code.