..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kengo Master of Bushido Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First time coming to this forum (the emulator is spot on btw), and I come here bearing a problem with a game im trying to play: Kengo Master of Bushido

The problem resides when I boot up the game (using fast boot to skip straight to the game); it tells me to create some data for a first time play, so yeah I choose yes, and after the genki logo, the emulator screen goes all eff'd up broken tv channel like; I can continue onto the main screen with the "Press Start" prompt just fine, but I'd like to see the intro just as well; I even tried finding it on youtube, and I only have lets plays that dont show the intro

I put this game onto my computer (which I have a disc for, so I swear I did not obtain this illegally.......still having the hard copy of that game makes me feel old), and I have no idea what the problem is; help me please, and I shall add in the log of this game as I loaded it
press f9 ?
(05-21-2014, 09:03 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]press f9 ?

That worked, thank you, but the sound didnt load, help with that one next pls; mind telling me what f9 changed in the options, because im more of a "setup thingy, test few games out, it works, never change anything ever" sort of person
You changed to Software rendering mode in GSdx.
(05-21-2014, 07:43 PM)OldMoldSnorter Wrote: [ -> ]That worked, thank you, but the sound didnt load, help with that one next pls; mind telling me what f9 changed in the options, because im more of a "setup thingy, test few games out, it works, never change anything ever" sort of person

in your sound plugin settings change from portaudio to xaudio2.
I changed it, and the sound is still not playing during the intro; what else might I change to fix this

EDIT: Ok, I went into my plugin selector menu, and went from GSdx AVX to AVX2 (probably wouldnt have made much of a difference), and after I configured the render option to Direct3D9 (Software), the cutscene loaded normally; then I tried changing my sound plugin from SPU2-X to ZeroSPU2, and the sound played during the cutscene after I made sure no boxes in its settings were checked

regardless, I would still like to know how to get the sound playing during the cutscene on the SPU2-X sound plugin