..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Rendering problem in Rule of Rose?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whenever I try to run Rule of Rose, there are rendering issues - Jennifer, for instance, does not have a back! I've seen videos of this game running on this emulator without this problem, and I don't think it's the ISO's problem.... Is there anything I could do to fix it? I'm using the general recommended settings, plus the hardware -> software switching to view the cutscenes.
Sorry, I am new to using this emulator, so please forgive my lack of technical details!
Tried changing clamping modes?
Using any speedhacks? Non default settings? What are your specs?
(05-22-2014, 08:08 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Tried changing clamping modes?
Using any speedhacks? Non default settings? What are your specs?

Speedhacks - I was using the ones I saw recommended in one video, so - with MTVU on. But other than this (and the gsdx software one) there's nothing else that I'm using that isn't default.
Specs - Windows 7 service pack 1, 64-bit; Processor is Intel Core i7-3517U CPU @ 1.90 GHz. Not sure what else to provide...
I tried all clamping modes and it still rendered incorrectly.
Try disabling the speedhacks.

And try posting a pic.
After disabling speedhacks, it still appears weird.
Here are some pictures - sorry, the insert image function doesn't appear to work for images in a gallery. In the second screenshot she's actually facing away from the camera.
press f9
Wow, that's magical! Thank you so much! Why does it work?
You switched to software rendering.
Which is far more accurate, though it puts more load in the CPU and you can't adjust scaing options.
Sorry, not been around for a while, but - which region of ROR are you using and which version of PCSX2? I have this and have no issues in hardware mode. I'm using Nvidia GFX card and Intel quad core. Having said that I don't think I've tried it past the latest stable release 1.2.1? I think I've tried it up to 1280/720 as far as I can tell?
Pages: 1 2