..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Really Jagged Graphics w/ Persona 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm running PCSX2 1.2.1 with default settings. My computer has an i5-4670K CPU, an AMD Radeon 7870, 8GB of RAM, and I'm running Windows 7 64-bit. I've included screenshots below to better illustrate my issue.

[Image: 2drf40k.jpg]
(For this one, look closely at the outline of the silhouettes.)
[Image: nlcu44.png]
[Image: 24g7l1g.png]
[Image: 2h53ac2.png]

Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?
You won't really improve the UI much, but the 3D scenes will have a nice result if you increase the internal resolution.
You can try to increase the internal resolution undes GSdx settings (3x Native should be fine) and activate the "Enable FXAA" checkbox. This will help at least a bit with the menus but still not perfect.
It looks almost like he is playing the game in software mode, since that has so much jagged edges compared to HW mode. Now I haven't played P4 for ages on PCSX2, since I own P4G on the vita.
indeed. Make sure you are running in hardware mode under GSDX, also make sure "Native" is not ticked, use "Native x3" or "Native x4" to make it look much nicer.
While I was running in hardware mode, I did have "Native" checked. Game looks a lot better now. Thank you so much!