..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Front Mission 4 shadow bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shadows seem to be aggregates of all intended possible configurations and undulate periodically. Anyone have settings that get rid of this?

Other than the default config, I have:
Plugin config:
TC Hack 500, 500
2x Native
Texture Filter Off

Emulation:
Agressive Plus Preset
MTVU

I've already tried many variations of the above and other settings.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Front-Mis...8-U--30299

Give a look.

Edit-If the problem persist try to use the defalts settings,only with your custom resolution 2x,or yet use a custom resolution likes....1280x1280....
Edit 2-Or if is possible for you disable MTVU....
Dont use agressive preset.
Try with safest one
I looked at the other thread before posting and had tried everything else but MTVU disabled. Tried it just now with no luck. Sad
What about software mode ?
(06-22-2014, 11:11 PM)Weasemunk Wrote: [ -> ]2x Native

As destruidor posted and you obviously already read - upscaling is not recommended to avoid that glitch. Put it back to native and it should reduce the problem a bit.
Shadow-problem can be fixed with 1.5.0 dev-1678-gcfb8013 if you goto Video (GS), enable HW Hacks, and activate "Alpha". Nomore shadow issues at any resolution.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.