..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GITS: S.A.C. PAL finally works.
But in hardware mode (D3D9, D3D11, OGL) there are these black vertical lines (present since 2009 it seems), flickering shipping containers and glitches in the right corner while firing. Any idea how to get rid of those?
They are not present in software mode but my CPU can't take it.

Also the EE indicator is at 95-100% sometimes but none of my CPU cores is above 70% load...

PCSX2 v1.3.0
default settings
try using a custom resolution of 1200xanything.
(06-24-2014, 10:58 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]try using a custom resolution of 1200xanything.

Doesn't seem to take.
The edges appear to be too aliased for 1200x1200.

It worked for ZoE2 and Drakan.
I just checked the compatibility list (which you should have done too Tongue ) and somebody said there the only way to get rid of the black lines is to use software mode, which i think i've always used anyway as there are some other glitches in hardware mode also.

You could try using ZeroGS if you want it to be upscaled.
only works without stripes in native... even ntsc and undub. the garbage in the corner is leftover of the removed postprocessing. that's already hacked to make it even playable. don't you complain. Wink
(06-24-2014, 11:56 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]I just checked the compatibility list (which you should have done too Tongue ) and somebody said there the only way to get rid of the black lines is to use software mode

I get glitches even in software mode and playing games in native res is not really appealing (I use my PS2 for thatLaugh)

(06-24-2014, 11:56 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]You could try using ZeroGS if you want it to be upscaled.

[attachment=51305]
It is kinda trippy I'll give you that Biggrin

Ah, too bad but thanks though.
Fooling with the TC offset hack might help a bit, but it won't eliminate it.
It was possible to configure Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex with all the effects (almost) in the hardwar:
In GSdx.ini UserHacks_SkipDraw=1287 crc_hack_level=0 UserHacks=1 for high internal resolution Userhacks_align_sprite_X=1
You must use Opengl (hardware) renderer
The absence of shadows (even in software) can be cured by opening GameIndex.dbf with a text editor and deleting the line: patch = 0, EE, 001B0A3C, word, 48468800
Sorry my english
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.