..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Persona 3 FES Undub WS patch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a seperate patch for the undub version? The patch works fine for the regular version, but won't load for the undub.
Dunno how many undub patches exist for this game, but since it tends to change the game'CRC, you might rename the appropriate .pnach file with your new crc once you applied the undub patch. This may work. Just a wild guess, though...
I'm not sure if I fixed it but I started up a new game on the undubbed version, everything was extremely pixelated, saved, booted up the game again, and everything was smooth. Even though the console was telling me no cheats/WS patches were loaded. I'm running the game on the settings PCSX2 has on their Youtube channel.

EDIT: NVM, the game was running in Software mode.... realy don't know what else to do. Sad
Tried my suggestion ?
(06-25-2014, 05:05 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Tried my suggestion ?

I'm a total noob when it comes to PCSX2, So I wouldn't know what to do or where to look. Blush
First, run the normal version of the game. Look in the log for the game CRC. It will be on the same line with something like "Entrypoint = 0000000000"

Then, open the cheatsws.zip and find the file that is that CRC.pnach, so for instance, 12345678.pnach. Extract it.

Run the undub in PCSX2, find the CRC for it.

Rename the pnach with that CRC.

Put it in PCSX2/cheats_ws and if that folder doesn't exist, make it.

Enable WS patch in system menu if it isn't already.

Run.
It worked! Thank you so much!