..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Cheats don't work pnatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, sorry if I posted in the wrong section, couldn't figure out what this would fall under and I thought this would be a good one. I'm playing Crash Twinsanity and I made some pnach files for the game, and I am not able to use the codes, PCSX2 says it loaded my cheats, but it doesn't work ingame. Here is my pnach file. Am I doing anything wrong? Thanks for your help!
(06-25-2014, 08:43 PM)jolenalover Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, sorry if I posted in the wrong section, couldn't figure out what this would fall under and I thought this would be a good one. I'm playing Crash Twinsanity and I made some pnach files for the game, and I am not able to use the codes, PCSX2 says it loaded my cheats, but it doesn't work ingame. Here is my pnach file. Am I doing anything wrong? Thanks for your help!

Since this dosn't really apply to any 3rd party tools or applications you will probibly have better luck in the general PCSX2 forums here http://forums.pcsx2.net/Forum-General-Di...rt-Windows