..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Quick Question with Time Crisis 3 CG's...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. I just ripped my copy of TC 3.

Anyway the CG movies have skippy sound and static that emits every few seconds. Also happens on the CG intro to stage one. Sound is all out of sync and repeats itself.

I tried ripping it twice now with imgburn....is this a bug with pcsx2 or my game? I can't find any threads related to this problem.

ThanksSmile
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(06-28-2014, 03:03 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

SorrySad

Latest GIT

I5 4670K océd to 4.4 ghz
8 gb Memory
GTX 770
Win 8.1 x64

Just using standard speedhacks with dx9 software mode.

ISO made from imgburn. This is decently popular arcade port so I'm sure a good amount of users here play this. I was figuring if other users are having the same problem I was going to def. assume it's a bug with PCSX2. The cg's are playing like the cd was ripped with scratches but there are barely any on my copy.
Have you set extra rendering threads to 2-3? And use DX11. If you are using 9 with only 1 thread that is most likely the issue.

Config->video->plugin settings

At the bottom, set extra rendering threads to 2 or 3.