..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FPS help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My Specs are:
Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
AMD A8-4555M APU 1.60 GHz (quad-core)
6 GB RAM

I just downloaded the newest version of PCSX2, it works great, the only problem I have is that my FPS runs at 20-30 most of the time, but speeds up to about 110 during text input, such as entering names for characters. 100-120 would be an ideal rate, is there a way to keep it at 100 or so?

ps: I am using all default settings, except that I turned off the Frame Limiter.
What game, And i wouldnt expect, from that apu
(07-05-2014, 12:52 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: [ -> ]What game, And i wouldnt expect, from that apu

I am trying to play Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life right now.
That APU is extremely weak for PCSX2. Your best bet is to follow the guide here http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Low-end-P...0-settings but don't expect too much.
Saiki's guide is getting more popular lately lol
(07-05-2014, 01:06 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]That APU is extremely weak for PCSX2. Your best bet is to follow the guide here http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Low-end-P...0-settings but don't expect too much.

I have one of the best laptops available right now, so it's not weak, I am a certified A+ technician, and I have a degree in Info Sys Analysis, so I know what is "weak"
Ok.
Let's say it's weak for pcsx2.
Maybe you'll understand better.
(07-05-2014, 01:15 AM)Kal1985 Wrote: [ -> ]I have one of the best laptops available right now, so it's not weak, I am a certified A+ technician, and I have a degree in Info Sys Analysis, so I know what is "weak"

lol for PC stuff sure emulation hah no.

Dont compare pc software to emulation. if you are A+ tech you should know this too. or altest you should...
Dude, it's weak for PCSX2. We're talking about emulation here.

edit: 2 ppl ninja'd me. wat
Ok uh, "DUDE" I have run many high-end games, PS emulators, G and DS emulators on this machine in the last 5 months, I don't think a little PS2 emulator is gonna give it trouble.
Pages: 1 2