..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Klonoa 2 having no water textures, flickers instead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Looked up guides on how to fix it and this is the best thing I've found:

Set the default graphics plugin (4600 SSE41) to D3D11, Blend BFF, allow 8bit textures, and set texture filtering on.
Also, go to emulation settings, then go to EE/IOP, set round mode to "Nearest"
Then go to VU's, then set round mode to "Nearest"

Following this most of the glitches dissappeared but the water is still not present.
If your processor is good enough and Klonoa isn't broken, F9 (software mode) is always the best way to go
What version of the emulator are you using? Try the latest.
(07-06-2014, 12:46 AM)Rassane Wrote: [ -> ]If your processor is good enough and Klonoa isn't broken, F9 (software mode) is always the best way to go
Doesn't change anything D:
(07-06-2014, 12:57 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]What version of the emulator are you using? Try the latest.
Try the latest from here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

Make sure to install the VC2013 redist 32 bit version if you don't already have. Link is on that page as well.

1.0.0 is old and not supported anymore.
Downloaded the newest version, how do I actually update the old version?
Basically if you wanna keep your saves, just save your "bios" and "memcards" directory from the old version somewhere. Then delete the old version(or uninstall if using the installer), and replace with new version. Be advised that you will need to reconfigure your settings, UNLESS you also save the "inis" directory.

If you want to use an installer version instead of a portable version(which is what is on the site I linked), then you should get PCSX2 1.2.1 from our main site. It is the latest official release, and still supported. Of course the builds at the link I posted are supported as well.
So I just copy paste the old bios, memcard and inis dictionaries onto the new one and I am ready to go?
Yes that should do it. Be advised this won't copy your saveSTATES, just regular memory card saves. There is no way to transfer save states without saving to a memory card first, as they are not compatible between revisions.
"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click Okay to close the application"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5