..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: star ocean till the end of time store
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any one has a idea on has a quick fix on game store on star ocean every one of them are empty not stocked up all ways like blue berry 0/20, ring mail 0/20 like that
That is interesting....

Are you using any non default settings or anything? What version of PCSX2 are you using?
If I remember correctly,you can have max 20 of that item,it's not like they are out of stock...the game just don't allow you to buy more if you have the max amount you can carry.

0/20
You can buy 0 because you have 20
^ Ahh good point. I am pretty sure vsub is right. It has been a long time since I played this.
No i mean on the starting of the game the first town is all 0/20 i have not bought any thing i thought the first town has nothing on it so after i progress and saw a weapon shop armor shop all empty
i tried doing blacksmith even that it does not work.
Well then please answer the question in my first post.
I an using version 1.2.1 before running it i did not touch any thing except for bios and controllers.
Stupid question, but do you have enough Fol (money) to buy anything?

Are you using cheats?
(07-06-2014, 01:28 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Stupid question, but do you have enough Fol (money) to buy anything?

If I remember correctly(again Tongue ),you don't have any fol once you start the game
I am at village of arias and i have 4800 fol and all store's are still empty and Nel is dead and i got no fresh sage. =D

EDITED: No i am not using any kind of cheats all legit.
Pages: 1 2