..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: MSVCR120.dll is missing... i guess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been looking all over the internet and have followed countless steps but no matter what i do i cannot get the message to go away and cannot launch the emulator. I went to the MSVCR120.dll download link, put it into my system 32, I have visual c++ installed, i have runtime installed, i dont no what to do.

I am pretty sure i have the right version. I went to this link: http://pcsx2.net/download/releases/windo...ndows.html

I downloaded the first option, clicked on the shortcut when it was done and gave me the MSVCR120.dll is missing message, after reinstalling it twice i downloaded the third link and did that twice. nothing.

I am almost at the point that i will offer a reward to who ever solves the issue. I may do so soon. Please help, I just want to be able to play my favorite old games.
did you try the

"You need the Visual Studio 2013 redistributable for this version to work.
Download it HERE"

link? and run it as administrator?
no but i just found out what was wrong. my god awful firewall considered the emulator a virus and blocked it. thank you for helping though!
No problems Smile