..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Struggling to get pcsx2 to work for first time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello am trying to get the pcsx2 to work for the first time, (wife trying to play sims2 pal version and game runs threw first menus of.

english selection then, you can click campaign mode then single player and start.

then next thing that happens is the load screen starts up and then freezes and crash.

I have tried a few configurations and youtube vids and cant seem to get it working.

I have started a download of a game for myself Front Mission4 to see if it will work on my pc.

Question is is there a skype or chat channel we could use to get a step by step walkthrough from a vetran of this emulations?

I have completely gone bonkers over confustion of trying to get this to work i do have a ps1 emulator that works fine but this is extremely more confusing hahaha.

Help anyone thanks very much (yay first post ever here.)

also plan on mail ordering copys of games from over seas so if i can get this working ebay going to light up my credit card.
Quote:I have started a download of a game for myself Front Mission4 to see if it will work on my pc.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.