..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Any chance of running FFX on this setup at 60fps?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any chance?

[attachment=51596]
try and find out I wont say 60fps though cause i not familar with amd cpu/gpu, but should run full speed with out slow down i not sure
Possibly at native resolution.

Enable MTVU speedhack. If that's not enough, try EE cycle rate slider to 2 or 3. If that's still not enough, try a bit of overclocking.
even hard at native. i'd say... nope. not the regular way. the cpu is really good. but the graphics card which is an igpu.... can't handle that. *shrugs* Smile
(07-16-2014, 12:41 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Possibly at native resolution.

Enable MTVU speedhack. If that's not enough, try EE cycle rate slider to 2 or 3. If that's still not enough, try a bit of overclocking.

Well I get about 30fps in the first cinematic and about 20-35fps when Tidus speaks to his fans.

My FPS drops from 60 to 20-30 immediately when music starts and stays on that.

My plugin settings

Video Settings:
Direct3D9 (Hardware)
Native Resolution
Shade Boost/FXAA/FX Shader disabled
Texture Filtering enabled, everything else disabled.

Audio settings:
Interpolation: 0 - Nearest
"Disable Effects Processing" enabled
Module: 1 - XAudio 2
Synchronizing Mode: Tested TimeStretch and Async Mix, no effect on FPS
Everything else disabled.

I would use my Radeon HD4750 but I don't have a screen that supports DVI cable. :< (Also my adapter broke)
then you're probably going to have to stick to your ps2 for now.
(07-16-2014, 01:05 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]then you're probably going to have to stick to your ps2 for now.

Seems like that then :/ Well atleast until I get a DVI cable.
playing on an actual ps2 is fun too. I play mine every so often.
Your GPU is very weak, you could try using a custom resolution of like 320x240, itll look like crap but it will probably run faster.

You may even have better luck setting your GSDX extra render threads to 2 and pressing F9 while the game is running, but i wouldn't expect 60fps that way.
(07-16-2014, 01:39 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Your GPU is very weak, you could try using a custom resolution of like 320x240, itll look like crap but it will probably run faster.

You may even have better luck setting your GSDX extra render threads to 2 and pressing F9 while the game is running, but i wouldn't expect 60fps that way.

to bad the op can't unlock the 4th core on that cpu and set 3 extra threads.
Pages: 1 2