..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Flickering Sea and Sky Texture on FFX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! i'm running ffx in 3xNative, if i go back to native the problem is fixed, anyway.
i'm wondering why i have this kind of issue.. i just arrived to kalika (if i'm not wrong that's the name!) and the first thing i noticed is the sea, who is flickering, i'd like to fix it if it's possible cause it's quite annoying for me..
My spec:
Intel core i7 2600k @3.4GHz
8 Mb RAM
nVidia gforce gtx 560ti Oc
if need more info just ask!
Thanks in advance!
it happens only in certain locations, i dont know why
Update to the latest beta drivers for your graphics card, as the stable ones are known to cause this.
The recently released stable might not have the same issue as the last stable driver did with flickering so try the 340 stable release
(07-30-2014, 06:08 AM)Topken Wrote: [ -> ]The recently released stable might not have the same issue as the last stable driver did with flickering so try the 340 stable release

tyvm, i'll try soon and I will tell you if it worked!
Please do i was going to test these myself but i won't have time for a few days sadly.

though does anyone have a list of games thats textures have issues (and where in the game) so i can go check them out?
Dark Cloud 2 title screen has a major issue with flickering
damn, these new drivers are screwing everything up
drivers fixed everything, literally! AWESOME!