..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 in emulator clock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

So I'm just curious. Is there any chance to have on screen clock? It would be nice to know what time is it without looking for cellphone or going to desk and turning full screen off for a second.

Regards
It was already considered to display some information on the screen (as savestate, fps and stuff) but nobody coded it so far. So it is not possible with means of pcsx2 settings. maybe you can put a clock next to you screen?
It can be easily done with AutoHotkey(the same way I added save state preview to my Multi Converter).

Or don't play full screen...just maximize the window and you'll get big screen and a clock at the lower right
(08-06-2014, 10:56 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ](...) maybe you can put a clock next to you screen?

Yea, I can have clock or phone next to my screen (actually I already have...), but it just no the same; same thing goes with playing on 'nearly full screen'. Too bad that integrated system clock can't be added.
Thanks for answers.
Tried msi afterburner ?
(08-07-2014, 07:21 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Tried msi afterburner ?

It doesn't work in PCSX2.

You need to be running in 'true' full screen mode for afterburner to display the information on screen, and PCSX2 only runs in a maximised window without borders...'fake' full screen if you like.
(08-07-2014, 10:00 AM)ThEoUtCaSt Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't work in PCSX2.

You need to be running in 'true' full screen mode for afterburner to display the information on screen, and PCSX2 only runs in a maximised window without borders...'fake' full screen if you like.

really ?
did you at least try before sting something like that ? Because I did...
windowed :
[Image: 1407401622-wind.png]
Full screen :
[Image: 1407401623-fs.png]
Of course I tried it...numerous times, and I can't get any info to come up on screen with PCSX2.
(08-07-2014, 11:41 AM)ThEoUtCaSt Wrote: [ -> ]Of course I tried it...numerous times, and I can't get any info to come up on screen with PCSX2.

dunno why it doesn't work for you.
Maybe you need to update MSI afterburner ?