..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GT4 goes in-game with 0.9.6 - Thanks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to say that I've been fiddling around with PCSX2 since about 0.9.3, primarily to try and get GT4 running since my PS2 packed in - I've gone PS3, but it seems there'll be a long wait until a 'true' GT5...

So it was with interest I fired up GT4 in PCSX2 0.9.6 to see what happened, and found that it actually goes in-game now... I can run in-game (for a couple of seconds until it freezes), which is a great improvement. I'm going to play around with settings, controler and configuration settings to see if I can get it working more, and will post back my discoveries, but first I wanted to say: Thanks for all the hard work, it's appreciated.

C2D E6700, 8GB, Vista x64, 8800GT 1GB XpertVision/Palit Sonic+, Dell 2408WFP 24" 1920x1200
I've actually been able to play it for a little bit. Try using the GSdx graphics plugin and dx10(hardware). Then in game change the display to 480p. Give that a try. FYI 480p is only available in the ntsc version.
it would be funny if pcsx2 ran GTA 4 better than the pc version
GTA 4? They talk about GT4, lol. Laugh
Ah, that's a shame, I've got the PAL version (UK based, hehe). Still, I'll try fiddling with the settings, in-game and out, and report back the results Smile
(03-08-2009, 09:22 AM)kalmari92 Wrote: [ -> ]it would be funny if pcsx2 ran GTA 4 better than the pc version

u're such a funny guy...Laugh, next time maybe you should read carefully before U post like that.
by the way, gran turismo 4 (GT4) run smoothly on my rig with default setting with some glitches.hope next version will change to playable LoL.