..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help with Legaia 2 FMVs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi:

I'm playing Legaia 2 game. The game works fine except that no matter what I do the FMVs all have these think black grid and the movies has this sort of wrong refresh rate problem (I don't know how to describe it,it's like movie is shown with an awful flickering)

I had solved this with earlier versions of the emulator but I don't remember how and I think some of the options I had used don't exist anymore.

Does anyone have this problem and has been able to fix it?

I'm using the GSDx plugin with DX9, No speed hacks,no native resolution, Tried all of the interleaving options and NLOOP and Filter Textrues and Log Z options.

Thaks for any help
What are you talking about...the whole game has only one video and that's the opening.The only other "fmv's" that I can think of are the cut scenes and while your doing some magic.Can you make a screen shoot with the problem because the game is working fine here.

I use pcsx2 r713 and GSdx r694
there is no FMV during the entire game?....i played that already from start to finish.
it's works effectively since the PP versions "396_PPr367_pcsx2"
,used the latest GSdx w/ Interlace-Bob tff and set the Frame Limiting to VUSkip.

Works also on the pcsx2 0.9.6 same settings as well as VUSkip but the screen is not quite good than said verison above and the GSdx interlace i prefer is Weave tff.

i even made my old video just before i face Avalon and the infinite one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MoSmE5TR3w
(03-08-2009, 05:01 PM)tallbender Wrote: [ -> ]Works also on the pcsx2 0.9.6 same settings as well as VUSkip but the screen is not quite good than said verison above and the GSdx interlace i prefer is Weave tff.

i even made my old video just before i face Avalon and the infinite one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MoSmE5TR3w

If you use higher resolution,BF and Bob tff everything's perfectly fine(for skipping values better try 0,0,2,4...it works really good on any game that I've tried and the skipping isn't problem at all)