..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problems of video velocity and image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have been trying out this emulator and I am very pleased with its functioning with both kingdom hearts (I and II). My problem comes when I try to play Jax and daxter I and Ratchet and Clank I. For both games, the fps are really low (about 10), and for Jax and daxter, the eyes are seen in black or blue depending on the scene.

My computer is a XPS 14z, the CPU is i7-2640M 2.8 GHz, I have 8 Gb of RAM memory, and my graphics are NVIDIA GeForce GT 520m. I think that the specifications are pretty good for this emulator, but maybe I'm wrong.

I've tried to reduce the graphics to native, and I also tried activating the MTVU. Pleaaase heeeeellpp!!!
you can try to use speedhacks, but they won't get you to full speed on Ratchet and Clank. My may reach full speed on Jak and Daxter the precursor legacy, but it's very likely that you won't.

Use all of the recommended speedhacks along with MTVU and the EE Cycle Rate hacks.
(08-26-2014, 03:05 AM)Albertaco23 Wrote: [ -> ]I think that the specifications are pretty good for this emulator, but maybe I'm wrong.

they aren't excellent, but quite average for pcsx2.
Problem is Ratchet & Clank series are extremely demanding. "Average" specs, in this case, won't be enough...