..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Can't get full screen with DX10? (GSDX)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get much better framerates with GSDX in soul calibur and I want to use it full screen but no matter what resolution I pick the game window is exactly the same size and it is windowed..if I pick directx9 it works fine in full screen but it goes 5 FPS in DX9 and 60 FPS in dx10 so...yeah
open it. Press ALT + Enter
(03-09-2009, 12:55 PM)kalmari92 Wrote: [ -> ]I get much better framerates with GSDX in soul calibur and I want to use it full screen but no matter what resolution I pick the game window is exactly the same size and it is windowed..if I pick directx9 it works fine in full screen but it goes 5 FPS in DX9 and 60 FPS in dx10 so...yeah

Hehe, I had the same problem before I saw the ALT+ENTER hotkey mentioned in another plugin. I thought it was just for that specific plugin but it was for PCSX in general.
thanks guys
Hello all !

It's the first time I use pcsx2 and I can't have the fullscreen.

The games works only in dx10 mode; dx9 and the zeroGS plugin doesn't work, I try ALT+ENTER but nothing happen.

Maybe there is a option that I have miss?

Thanks for your help Smile

My PC: E8500 - HD4850 with catalyst 9.2 - Vista Pro 64

Edit: Oops my mistake :/ Apparently it work after a reboot of windows ^^