..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Need For Speed Most Wanted:Black Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i check the list and it says playable and i got AMD FX 3.6ghz(OC 4.0ghz) quad core and AMD MSI R9 280x 3GB it loads up fine but the FPS its only 20-30 in the game menu and during game play,i messed with the settings some but i dont know alot about pcsx2 so i had no luck Wacko
try messing with speedhacks.
Enable MTVU for sure. NFS games are some of the most demanding for PCSX2. CPU may not cut it.
Yeah, you will probably need a massive oc for that game. I can BARELY keep NFS U2 at full speed.
3.6Ghz FX CPU is a bulldozer, though I can't tell how many core. It would need prolly 4.7 for this game, that's an estimate though.
(09-04-2014, 05:49 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]3.6Ghz FX CPU is a bulldozer, though I can't tell how many core. It would need prolly 4.7 for this game, that's an estimate though.

yeah, with some more aggressive speedhacks that sounds about right.
Why want to play this Game if its available for PC too ? I bet you downloaded it anyway, so yeah, u know what to do
@Pikasora

Maybe he owns it for PS2 and doesn't own it for PC?

Your post is irrelevant, rude, and also witch hunting. Please review rule #2.
no i didnt download it i just work at a recycling/dump and someone was gonna throw away there dead sons video games and there was no systems but over 100 ps2 games and like 50 3DS games so i took them after they left,but most the ps2 games i wanna play run at slow FPS with my current cpu so guess its good thing im gonna upgrade soon
it is recommended though for the heavier games to get an Intel system, but if you like AMD like me, the FX6300 would be a good choice, Blyss can tell you all about it, since he loves his CPU Smile
Pages: 1 2