..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Trying to 'rotate' an analog stick... ideas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all!

Just thought I'd see if anyone had an idea for this. I'm playing Suikoden 4, and for one of the mini games you have to rotate the left analog stick quickly (the top mini game, specifically). I don't have a controller to do this with, and trying to use the buttons on a keyboard 'works' but it's so slow that I can't keep up with the mini game and lose.

Any suggestions on how to best simulate an analog stick without a controller?
(09-12-2014, 06:54 AM)bookwormbabe29 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all!

Just thought I'd see if anyone had an idea for this. I'm playing Suikoden 4, and for one of the mini games you have to rotate the left analog stick quickly (the top mini game, specifically). I don't have a controller to do this with, and trying to use the buttons on a keyboard 'works' but it's so slow that I can't keep up with the mini game and lose.

you could try binding mouse gestures in lilypad
Or you can use slowmotion (Shift + Tab). The speed of slowmo can be set in the emulation settings. (Standard = 50% of base framerate)
(09-12-2014, 06:54 AM)bookwormbabe29 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all!

hey just buy a controller adapter bulk and get a ps2 controller just hook it up and it will automaticaly install the driver on your pc allowing to play with a controller that isnt anĀ  xbox one this trick even works for ps3
Cool
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.