..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dualshock 4 detected as a turbo controller?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been playing some "Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball Max'd" and really enjoying it, however, I've been seeing a message on screen whenever I fire the marker. It says: "Turbo Controller Penalty: 3 shot/s".

I would assume this is because of the DS4 controller. Is there anything I can change in the PAD config to get rid of this message?
What program/driver/wrapper are you using to get your DS4 to work with your computer?
(09-18-2014, 06:28 PM)karasuhebi Wrote: [ -> ]What program/driver/wrapper are you using to get your DS4 to work with your computer?

I'm using DS4 to XInput Mapper v1.2.2
Make sure Dinput is not enabled in lilypad. Only enable Xinput. If you enable both, it might detect it as two presses. Just a guess.
(09-19-2014, 12:38 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure Dinput is not enabled in lilypad. Only enable Xinput. If you enable both, it might detect it as two presses. Just a guess.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give it a try when I get home from work tonight. I'll post back here whether or not it works.
It's working properly now. I had Dinput enabled in lilypad but not Xinput. I disabled Dinput, enabled Xinput remapped the key bindings and now it's working as it should.

Thanks guys!