..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Galerians Ash interactables issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been researching this issue and the last responses I can find were from the beginning of the year. The game has an issue where when interacting with computer terminals and other objects that produce in game text it is glitched and unable to be read. I'm just curious if someone has found a solution for this yet.
Tried rounding/clamping modes at different settings?
Tried Software mode?
(09-19-2014, 05:47 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Tried rounding/clamping modes at different settings?
Tried Software mode?

Yeah I have been through all that, I tried all the different plug ins and none of it really makes a difference, interactables still result in just random shapes and black where text would be.
care to give a try with 1.1.0 svn ?
according to this : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Galerians...0-U--30134
It's playable and has no bugs
(09-19-2014, 02:28 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]care to give a try with 1.1.0 svn ?
according to this : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Galerians...0-U--30134
It's playable and has no bugs

I am all for trying it, I don't suppose you have a download link? I can't seem to find it on the pcsx2 website anywhere.
I just tested it on 1.1.0 svn with no luck either, the same bug is occurring. I tried rounding, clamping, and software plugin as well but to no success, I am really curious how they got it to work on this version.
ask destruidor directly.
If you're playing from an .iso file, did you verify your image's integrity?
You can try to use ZeroGS if not already done.
You can also try to use skipdraw in gsdx hardware hacks (don't forget to tick the "enable hacks" tickbox) with low numbers (1-10 for example). Maybe you can get rid of some overlaying layer
I'm guessing these bugs are still present. I doubt DESTRUIDOR tested long enough to encounter them. He spends an hour testing a game, max. Please note them on the compatibility page jesalvein linked.
Pages: 1 2