..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Xbox one controller FFX select button crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys,

just started using pcsx2 and i have been configuring it up, first of, great work.

The bug i seem to get is when i run FFX and start a new game, as soon as the FMV shows and i press the start (which is bound to xbox select button) button (to skip over the initial scene) PCSX2 completely crashes.

I am using an xbox one controller with the downloaded 32 bit drivers.

I have an intel core i5, AMD Radeo HD 7800 graphics card.

I am using lilypad pluging. I have tried others but it does the same thing.

Thanks again guys

Danny
far from a bug report.
moved to general discussion.

please post the emulog.txt after you got a crash
(09-25-2014, 10:46 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]far from a bug report.
moved to general discussion.

please post the emulog.txt after you got a crash

Added
care to give your original DVD a try instead of iso ?
(09-25-2014, 10:52 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]care to give your original DVD a try instead of iso ?

Don't have a CD Drive for this machine, didn't bother installing one as i found no need for it
Seems to be working now, I changed to direct x 11 hardware from opengl hardware and it seems to work fine.

Thanks for your time
(09-25-2014, 10:43 PM)d1g2w3 Wrote: [ -> ]The bug i seem to get is when i run FFX and start a new game, as soon as the FMV shows and i press the start (which is bound to xbox select button) button (to skip over the initial scene) PCSX2 completely crashes.

You can skip FMVs in FFX by pressing Start? Since when? Is that for the PAL version?
(09-25-2014, 11:40 PM)karasuhebi Wrote: [ -> ]You can skip FMVs in FFX by pressing Start? Since when? Is that for the PAL version?

You can't. Not played ffx for years and I thought you could. On actually pressing the start button I got the ever forgetting translucent pause text.

Apologies for getting you excited lol
You totally did! lol
You can still press tab to accelerate the video if you don't want to see it.
Pages: 1 2