..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom heart 2 cvd error someone plz help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it says " CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x00189b36 "
on the emulator im useing which is pcsx2 1.2.1 and i need help fixing it the game i wanted to play was kingdom heart 2
Are you trying to run this off an .iso file? If so, try making a new image of your game disc.

P.S. You posted this thread in the wrong subforum, it should go under "General Discussion and Support (Windows)"
(10-02-2014, 05:57 AM)karasuhebi Wrote: [ -> ]Are you trying to run this off an .iso file? If so, try making a new image of your game disc.

P.S. You posted this thread in the wrong subforum, it should go under "General Discussion and Support (Windows)"

how do i do that
put your game dvd in and run imgburn
(10-06-2014, 03:02 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]put your game dvd in and run imgburn

i dont have the kingdomhearts game but i wanna play it on pcsx2 but a cvd error appears and idk what to do plz help mme , im new to this
Warez is not allowed here.
(10-06-2014, 04:42 AM)Animelover Wrote: [ -> ]i dont have the kingdomhearts game but i wanna play it on pcsx2 but a cvd error appears and idk what to do plz help mme , im new to this

If you don't have the game then you didn't get the iso legally.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.