..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was hoping I could have the how to vid out + how the new macros work, but this version is ready so I'm pushing it out.

Version 1.4.1 [Mac(a)roni]
Record 360 controls using your DualShock 4 (PS: any old macros using hold control while running macro may be set to a new control when loaded, please re save your macro)
Macro recording now happens in the select an action window instead of a separate one
Save and Load Macro presets to use any time
When recording with delays (recommend for X360 macros) you can double click on delays to edit the time
When recording a new macro, previously saved Macros for that control are shown
Many minor Macro fixes
Giving major updates useless names that will never be seen outside of this changelog
Icon Update
Fixed shift modifier lightbar settings blocked off
High DPI support (144+)
Fixed various bugs at 120 DPI and higher
When installing the ds4 driver, Actually checks if the driver got installed instead of always saying install complete
(11-14-2014, 09:19 PM)Jays2Kings Wrote: [ -> ]IF it's working on usb, it might be your bluetooth, van you tell me what your adapter is, or the one built in is? only BT's on windows stacks works right now.

It HAS worked perfectly fine on my Bluetooth, I'm just trying to figure out if there's some pattern to switching from USB to Bluetooth that's causing this disconnect. Since it's worked before and only started giving me major issues recently, it may have something to do with the latest update (prior to 1.4.1, which I have not yet tried).

Not sure which specific info you want on my Bluetooth (It's built-in to my Vaio VPCF133FX), but the Hardware ID is USB\VID_0489&PID_E00F and it's listed as FOXCONN-T77H114-BCM2070. The 'Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator' is there as well.

Also, I noticed the situation in the screenshot below after my last bout and removed all the 'missing' devices. They've returned.
(11-14-2014, 11:03 PM)TesseractE Wrote: [ -> ]It HAS worked perfectly fine on my Bluetooth, I'm just trying to figure out if there's some pattern to switching from USB to Bluetooth that's causing this disconnect. Since it's worked before and only started giving me major issues recently, it may have something to do with the latest update (prior to 1.4.1, which I have not yet tried).

Not sure which specific info you want on my Bluetooth (It's built-in to my Vaio VPCF133FX), but the Hardware ID is USB\VID_0489&PID_E00F and it's listed as FOXCONN-T77H114-BCM2070. The 'Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator' is there as well.

Also, I noticed the situation in the screenshot below after my last bout and removed all the 'missing' devices. They've returned.

I haven't changed how bluetooth works at all recently. It's really hard to tell you what's wrong from here. Can you try connecting & disconnecting the controller via bluetooth w/o DS4Windows running, if those devices keep coming back, it's not this software's fault.
Thanks a ton for the DPI fixes. Everything is perfect now. Laugh
When mapping ds4 buttons to the keyboard, the keypresses seem to be sent in a way that not all programs can recieve. They work fine in Notepad but are ignored by higan for example.
(11-15-2014, 07:55 PM)zolcos Wrote: [ -> ]When mapping ds4 buttons to the keyboard, the keypresses seem to be sent in a way that not all programs can receive. They work fine in Notepad but are ignored by higan for example.

Yeah keyboard emulation is iffy in some programs, most noticeable in some older games. I can't say I've had much luck looking for alternate ways to support keys everywhere yet.
Version 1.4.15
Use Touchpad swipes for controls and disable it for mouse: swipe in 4 directions to use buttons, marcos, and even use the touchpad as an analog stick (Relive the great moments of playing an FPS on a touchscreen)
Mapping Stick directions to triggers now work properly
This is by far my favorite input wrapper for using with pcsx2. It also has my favorite GUI
I'm having trouble starting up the program with the latest update.

Event Viewer shows two errors (App Error and .NET Runtime error)

Faulting application path: D:\PC\DS4\DS4tool j2k\DS4Windows.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\KERNELBASE.dll

---

Application: DS4Windows.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.ArgumentException

---

Anyone else running into issues, or is it just me? (Windows 8.1)
(11-15-2014, 11:19 PM)Jays2Kings Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah keyboard emulation is iffy in some programs, most noticeable in some older games. I can't say I've had much luck looking for alternate ways to support keys everywhere yet.

It's a shame xpadder isn't open source or we'd be able to see how they do it