..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
I've been trying to get around with ds4windows, but keyboard emulation doesn't seem to work properly. Trying to emulate keys like SHIFT or END just won't work, scan code or not.

There's also an important feature that is missing. Older games can't use L2's and R2's analog mode, so it would be nice if they could be emulated as digital buttons. It worked well with the old ds3tool (betterds3).

Right now there's no way to make an older game work properly because of the absence of digital L2 n' R2 and the keyboard emulation problems.
1 month later and still no help but a lot more of these "help me ***** isn't working"  posts than actual help so not surprised.
(03-12-2017, 11:28 AM)nightblade420 Wrote: [ -> ]1 month later and still no help but a lot more of these "help me ***** isn't working"  posts than actual help so not surprised.

you'll probably get better help on official site...
(03-12-2017, 12:04 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]you'll probably get better help on official site...

The offical site as no support page, you have 3 options, go to the PCSX2 thread, go to the GitHub "issues" page or contact Jay2Kings via email

It's already pretty great that someone made a software and put it online for free but it really sucks that there's no official support for it, you're left with posting your problem on either PCSX2 or GitHub and then just wait, hoping that a good samaritan will help you.

Don't get me wrong, I understand, it's a not a team, a company that made this, just one guy, it's impossible for him to answer everything and he would be stuck doing tech support for years just because he made a software, probably for himself but had the courtesy of sharing it online. You're not entitled to get support if there's a problem with DS4Windows, sure, but it still really sucks
I guess posting issues on github would be your best bet then.
It seemed to be a little bit more active
hi,Jay i have a problem.how to change the language of english to spanish because i don't know where to put the dll.
Hey guys I've been having serious issues with my DS4. I updated Windows last night and restarted my computer, and ever since then it seems like my DS4 isn't working right. Currently, I have SCP with the correct drivers for my controller, I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the updates multiple times, restarted my PC multiple times, and even went back to the previous version of Windows before the updates. No matter what I try, when I open up DS4 it NEVER detects my controller even though my computer and SCP seem to know it's there. I have no idea what to do. Right now, my controller is plugged in, and it's flashing blue, that's all it's doing. I've tried everything and nothing seems to fix it. Please help, I really don't want to be stuck not being able to use my PS4 controller on PC.

EDIT: Shortly after I posted this, I tried uninstalling my driver on SCP and it seemed to resolve the issue. I'll update this if I have further issues.
@Jays2Kings is still offline since march 08th, 2016... WHY???????? :/ Sad
(03-20-2017, 10:16 PM)nuninho Wrote: [ -> ]@Jays2Kings is still offline since march 08th, 2016... WHY???????? :/ Sad

ask him ?
I would ike to use the touchpad and/or "gyro use as mouse" in Battlefield 4 ...but it only works in windows. when i start BF4 the touchpad stops working...when i switch to desktop it works. whats the problem?

please help me.

Do you also have problems with mouse controls ingame, by using gyro or touchpad??