..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you. New option and checkbox for mapping works~
When I begin to use the controller, I'll disconnect from usb and then turn on bluetooth, wait for the light to change to the color set in my profile (blue) then begin playing.
Sometimes, there will be this problem. I know right away because the light stays white instead of changing to blue. Also no buttons seem to do anything in the game. If I open DS4Windows and go to the profile editor it will repeatedly bring up the window to map an action to the PS button. If I close it it will come back up immediately, and I have to close the program and start it again to get it to work again.
This happens about a quarter of the time when connecting bluetooth.

Another problem that happens occasionally after turning off bluetooth then connecting usb is my XBMC will get muted. This is done by moving the right stick Left until the volume goes all the way down. It looks like the ds4 is sending some false input momentarily when connecting?

Finally, having the light color by battery% (it's spelled "Battey%") seems to have stopped working in one of this week's updates. I have it blue at full then red at empty and it would be purple in between, but now it just stays blue all the time even when it is nearly dead
(11-21-2014, 12:04 PM)Tmunlimited Wrote: [ -> ]I was having the same issue as Booch and rainlyse, which I was able to fix for myself by lowering the pointer speed or enabling pointer precision
Unfortunately this didn't help me. Mouse is still moving.
Tried setting speed to less than a half and even close to 0. With enabled and disabled "Enhance pointer precision" option
I'll see if I can find any games I have installed that do this, if I do I'll be sure to have the issue fixed as best as I can.

EDIT: just got the issue fixed:
Version 1.4.158
Fixed random mouse dancing in some games
When adding trigger actions to the left or right stick, fixed L2/R2 not working 100% of the time
Fized profile for controllers not being changeable if usb was plugged in at start

Turns out the deadzone is not the problem (so you can set it back to whatever you had it before). This build hasn't been pushed out yet, it will be in about 10 minutes.
(11-21-2014, 08:51 PM)Jays2Kings Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed random mouse dancing in some games
Thank you so much, now I am happy! Made some donation Smile
By the way, do you have any plans to make possible mapping not only keys and mouse presses but also rumble vibration, lightbar or any other settings changing?
For example it would be amazing if in shooter games while I'm holding L2 for aiming my mouse sensitivity decreases for more accurate shooting (aka sniper mode) and then while shooting rumble and lighting gets enabled Smile
(11-21-2014, 10:39 PM)Booch Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much, now I am happy! Made some donation Smile
By the way, do you have any plans to make possible mapping not only keys and mouse presses but also rumble vibration, lightbar or any other settings changing?
For example it would be amazing if in shooter games while I'm holding L2 for aiming my mouse sensitivity decreases for more accurate shooting (aka sniper mode) and then while shooting rumble and lighting gets enabled Smile

Thanks for the donation!
And that can be done, I'll try it out another time.
So, I've done a little test using a KB tester program.
The program doesn't recognize key presses normally. It only recognizes key presses if the Scan Code option is activated on DS4Windows.
The issue, though, is that the program recognizes the keys being pressed, but not they being released.

Test using the DS4 as a keyboard:
http://i.imgur.com/uxDyuPq.png
Red buttons, which means "Key is being pressed"

Test using my actual keyboard:
http://i.imgur.com/U60iJz0.png
Green buttons, which means that the keys were pressed and released, now marked as "Key Tested OK"

Even after I release the controller button that correspond to those keyboard keys, they are still seen as being pressed.
Hope that something can be done. Thank you.
Is there a way to change the controller port?
My controller keeps getting set as (Controller 2) and there is no way to make it #1 even by disconnecting it and connecting it again. The only way to reset it is by rebooting the whole PC which is very annoying.
Would it be possible to make "Touchpad (not clicked in)" a regular button as well?
Thank you for your development of this program! Unfortunately the program isn't finding my PS4 controller and I'd like to start from scratch, but I cannot remember where exactly it installs the DS4 driver. Can anyone help me find it so i can delete it?

Thank you.

Edit: So I take it the ScpDriver is the PS4 Driver? Now that I installed that, PS4Windows crashes upon opening.

Edit2: Apparently I have no idea what I'm doing. Is anyone out there willing to help me out step by step? Thank you.

Edit3: Figured it out, and it's because of my ignorance I suppose. The DS4Windows.exe NEEDS to be in whatever your destination folder is (ie. appdata/...) before starting it.

Sometimes it's the simplest things...