..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to say how awesome the hotkey swipes are. Also, thanks for the "Scan Code" fix. Both features have been put in heavy use.
Hi everyone.

I'm new in this.
"DS4Windows - J2K" - seems a great tool.

Please let me know if it's possible to assign Stick (left or right) for smooth scrolling in windows programs, mouse wheel emulation is not what I want.
I want pure smooth vertical and horizontal scrolling effect like the one when scrolling using touch pad. And depending on stick pressure it should be possible to adjust scroll speed.
===
Another question, how can I create Turbo button with this tool? Some games like Final Fantasy XIII require pressing the same batton plenty of times in a row. I prefer just hold it and do not push it constantly.

Thanks
I just wanted to ask if this DS4Tool branch allows the DS4 controller to operate in "directinput mode" so I can use it in older windows games like GTA: San Andreas and emulators without the l2/r2 being forced as analog axis'?

Is this possible with your DS4Windows?

Thanks!
(01-08-2015, 03:31 PM)Mordecai Walfish Wrote: [ -> ]I just wanted to ask if this DS4Tool branch allows the DS4 controller to operate in "directinput mode" so I can use it in older windows games like GTA: San Andreas and emulators without the l2/r2 being forced as analog axis'?

Is this possible with your DS4Windows?

Thanks!
I'm curious about this too. 1 page back, J2K said:

"If those games already have PS prompts in them, then you can disable the x360 mode in profile settings by checking "Dinput only" and turning off Hide DS4 (which I think is unchecked automatically, but don't quote me on it). For now that mode only works via wired only."

So it sounds like yes, but only wired? This begs the question: will it eventually work with wireless/BT?
not sure what's going on but DS4Windows has stopped working for me
it's not detecting any of my plugged in DS4 :/

the only think I did was to install a SixAxisPairTool (for my Android pairing)
I have uninstalled that tool
I have done a clean reinstall of DS4Windows

but nothing works :/
ok so im trying to set it up so that i can use the right stick as the mouse so i can use it to play game that are normally not supported by controllers but are simple enough to assign buttons (ive been testing it with the escapists) and for a minute or two it will be fine and i can move the mouse cursor fine but then it suddenly decides to move slower then a damn snail for some reason. did i mess up somewhere or is it just the program?
I have a troubling problem with DS4Windows.
The first time I installed it, everything was working incredibly well, but suddenly it started to show the error "Index was outside the bounds of the array".
I've tried to reinstall it several times, but whenever I start it, it's just this.

[Image: 6201d86928.png]

Basically I can't do anything. Is something interfering with the software ?
Lovely work. I use it all the time for my PS4 controller.

However, will it work with a TE2 Fightstick made for PS4?
http://store.madcatz.com/platforms/PlayS...4-PS3.html This is the one I'm thinking of.

https://twitter.com/MadCatz/status/554695923389829122 - Had a quick convo with MadCatz.

If it doesn't work; Any plans in making it work? Any other programs out there that works for it?

Thanks
I'm having a problem with the mouse mapping to the right stick, it isn't smooth, its kinda jaggy when I move it.
By that I mean its kinda jumpy, not snooth at all :/
Any ideas of how to help?
I noticed my controllers only work the first time I turn them on. If I turn one off, it stays in the list of connected controllers, and when I turn it back on, it doesn't connect right (no input is recognized and the light bar doesn't change to the profile's color). If I restart the DS4Windows program everything works fine again.