..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I meant, that by clicking touchpad's top left corner, it switches between applications, as if I clicked top left corner of monitor.
(02-12-2015, 09:55 PM)Sr_psycho Wrote: [ -> ]I meant, that by clicking touchpad's top left corner, it switches between applications, as if I clicked top left corner of monitor.

I know what you mean, but it's gets confusing adding more zones that are clickable on an already small touchpad, but I'll try to add it.
Metro UI is connected to what shortcut? It is necessary for launch of my a profile.
Anyway thanks! Wink
The program is unable to change profiles when using Russian language pack on my machine. It works fine with the English interface.
(02-12-2015, 10:26 PM)Sr_psycho Wrote: [ -> ]Metro UI is connected to what shortcut? It is necessary for launch of my a profile.
Anyway thanks! Wink
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. If by the metro UI you mean the start screen, you can do that by assigning a key to the windows key.
(02-13-2015, 08:49 PM)GeneralFailer Wrote: [ -> ]The program is unable to change profiles when using Russian language pack on my machine. It works fine with the English interface.

I figured out what happened, I'll be uploading the fix in a few minutes

EDIT:

Version 1.4.241
Fixed being unable to switch profiles when using certain language packs
Removed not yet implemented controls in options
Updated Italian Translation
Hello jay

I am trying to use ds4 tool with sim city but... The program works great but the problem is when i launch the game the controller no longer works... when I exit the game... the controller works again.. Seems like ds4 tool keeps to stay on top to run.. any fix for this. I am using the xinput settings to emulate xbox 360 controller but i really just need mouse controls to play. Could not find an topics similar to my issue. Is it the game or something i am doing wrong...
Updater keeps installing the language pack even though "Download Language Pack with Update" isn't checked. The program also crashes every time I try to edit a non-default profile.

The font color choice in How To Use section of the website is awful, by the way.

(02-14-2015, 03:48 AM)phazetwo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello jay

I am trying to use ds4 tool with sim city but... The program works great but the problem is when i launch the game the controller no longer works... when I exit the game... the controller works again.. Seems like ds4 tool keeps to stay on top to run.. any fix for this. I am using the xinput settings to emulate xbox 360 controller but i really just need mouse controls to play. Could not find an topics similar to my issue. Is it the game or something i am doing wrong...

Just create a new profile with controller's input mapped to mouse and keyboard.
(02-14-2015, 03:48 AM)phazetwo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello jay

simcity doesn't support xinput iirc, like GeneralFailer said make a profile that emulates mouse and keyboard by clicking on the controls.

(02-14-2015, 05:09 PM)GeneralFailer Wrote: [ -> ]Updater keeps installing the language pack even though "Download Language Pack with Update" isn't checked. The program also crashes every time I try to edit a non-default profile.

The font color choice in How To Use section of the website is awful, by the way.

Just create a new profile with controller's input mapped to mouse and keyboard.

I'll check why it's not working, nor profiles. And yeah i agree about the font, I've been meaning to fix the color as well.

EDIT: I figured out how to use other languages, and having tried the russian pack, I can't get it to crash when editing any profile. When exactly does it crash? When you first click the edit button, when you try to save?
Figured out the crash GeneralFailer:

Version 1.4.242
Fix Download language pack's checkbox being inverted
Fix lightbar being stuck on a color if the profile is switched while checking battery life
Fix a crash with when a new profiles not having the flash and charging set and then re-editing it.
I apologize if this has been asked before, but:

Is there an easy way to switch back and forth between using the DS4 on the PC and on the PS4, assuming I'm using it via bluetooth on both platforms? I know that plugging in the DS4 into the PS4 with a USB cable will immediately sync it to it, but I can't figure out how to sync it back up to the PC. Would I have to remove the added bluetooth device in Windows and re-add it from scratch every time or something?

Thanks in advance!