..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I already have the last .NET. even tryed repairing it...still crashes.
if i map keys to x360 buttons it works...only with keyboard keys it crashes.
Hi Jays2Kings,

I've been experiencing a few problems with the software and i was hoping you could help me figure them out.

The first problem I'm having is that whether i open DS4Windows before or after Steam Steam still crashes on me.

The second is that i cant determine what is stopping DS4Windows from allowing me to activate the 'Hide DS4 Controller' function even after closing all the programs that i think are causing it from working.

And lastly on the rare occasion i do get it working it will crash whatever game im trying to play (usually through Steam).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
DS4Windows makes it impossible for me to map DS4's controls in Nestopia both with DirectInput and XInput. Meanwhile DS4Tool and last version of Elecrobrains' DS4Windows seem to work fine. Can anyone confirm whether this isn't only on my machine?
Try mapping the buttons to the keyboard keys instead. Nestopia has a bug that erases all controller settings when you unplug and replug during game. I sent in a issue request thingy along time ago but the nestopia guy never fixed it (he acknowledged it though).
@GeneralFailer
Nestopia button mapping works for me with J2K DS4windows. Tried with a fresh profile?
Hi, first of all thanks for maintaining such a great program.

But there is one issue for me, the red flashing latency/input delay light, is there any way to turn it off? It only procs for me during charging (I like to keep the controller on during this to see the battery) so I'd really like to turn it off before it gives me epilepsy.

Thanks.
(01-17-2015, 09:59 PM)Jays2Kings Wrote: [ -> ]That's even weirder, I think you'll have to reinstall the driver.
I reinstalled both the ds4 driver and the 360 controller driver but it didn't seem to help
anybody else with windows 8.1 x64 N edition having crashing issue when remapping buttons to keyboard keys?
DS4Windows is always crashing when I pressed the mapped buttons. No issue whatsoever if i have gamepad remmaped.
(02-24-2015, 07:58 PM)Vanquo Wrote: [ -> ]@GeneralFailer
Nestopia button mapping works for me with J2K DS4windows. Tried with a fresh profile?

I tried now and it doesn't seem to help. Thanks for testing it anyway.
(02-25-2015, 09:07 AM)apoklyps3 Wrote: [ -> ]anybody else with windows 8.1 x64 N edition having crashing issue when remapping buttons to keyboard keys?
DS4Windows is always crashing when I pressed the mapped buttons. No issue whatsoever if i have gamepad remmaped.

It works fine for me on a regular x64 version.
Not a problem with DS4Windows, but I can't pair my controller via bluetooth. I'm using a bluetooth 4.0 dongle with Windows 8.1, and when I try to add the device, I get the error message "no pairing response received". I've tried 2 different dongles, one with bluetooth 3.0, I've tried resetting the controller after using it with a cable, but it won't ever pair. Any ideas on how to sort this?