..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4Windows - J2K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-22-2015, 05:19 PM)pedrovay2003 Wrote: [ -> ]I actually have this same problem. I thought my DS4's battery was just permanently dying or something, so I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this.

Got 2 brand-new ds4s here. Both behave the same.

I dont have a ps4 to check them though I always assumed it was the driver's fault anyways.
I have searched this for the last hour. So I will post and hopefully someone can help me.

I bought with my DS4 controller and Nyko Powerpack external battery, when DS4Windows J2K isn't running I can turn on the controller then flip on the external battery pack and the pack will charge my controller while I game. However when I run DS4Windows J2K the controller works fine, but when I turn on my Powerpack it connects the controller (I see it in DS4Windows for a split second) then shuts right off. The LED does blink in a slow yellow light then fade and shut off.

I would like to know if anyone has any kind of fix for this, I really want to use my batterypack AND this software.

Thanks!
Hi. I downloaded the DS4Windows today to give it a try since it seems to have better features than one I'd been using up until now. I'm particularly using it because the "hide DS4 Controller" setting works much better than what I was using. However I am getting a really strange bug, which is only occurring whilst that mode is active.

When using the application without that mode checked, it works just fine. However, after shutting down all necessary programs (steam and so on) and successfully activating the mode, upon starting basically any applications, my PC freezes up for maybe a minute or so, before resuming as if nothing had happened. This freeze also occurs even if I just tab between programs. For example, I'll start a game, which will freeze the PC for a minute. If I then minimised the game or moused out of a borderless game, again the whole PC will freeze up for another minute or so.

If I go back and uncheck the Hide DS4 Controller mode, bam! it's back to normal, no freezing. I've tried both installation types and I get this with both. Any help would definitely be appreciated.
Hello, after updating my system all devices unpaired.
I've had success re-pairing my keyboard, but when I put my DS4 into pair mode[double flash sequence] the Desktop doesn't see it. If I just push the PS button Windows finds, and installs the driver or the DS4, but the ds4 just turns off after the no connection period...
Other devices don't see the DS4 ifI push the PS button, but when put into pair mode it has successfully connected to my PS3.
I've tried resetting the controller, and reinstalling /installing a new bt driver.
The PC continues to not see it in pair mode and only sees it in non-connected mode.
I cant detect my DS4 in my bluetooth device. It's an Orico BTA-406. Is it incompatible or I'm missing some steps? I am putting the DS4 in paring mod by holding Share and Playstation button and the light does flashes.

ps: The DS4 works perfectly through cable and I cant detect any other device with my bluetooth, but not the controller.
Hello, am trying to map prtscrn to my gamepad but it appears grayed out and i cant select it ..

[Image: m95UQSh]

Any idea how to fix this?
(04-03-2015, 03:20 AM)Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, am trying to map prtscrn to my gamepad but it appears grayed out and i cant select it ..

[Image: m95UQSh]

Any idea how to fix this?

What do you even need the printscreen button for?
(04-03-2015, 04:04 AM)Marge Simpson Wrote: [ -> ]What do you even need the printscreen button for?

Dragon age inquisition screen shots ...Origin doesn't have a built screen capture feature, so print screen is the easiest way to take screen shots for this game. Archaic, I know lol.
i had a problem with the latest version of ds4windows where my controller is being reconized but i cannot play games with the controller, this was not an issue until i updated ds4windows
This is the best DS4 driver i got so far. If only i could get my hands on that CronusMax hardware.

Anyway, it seems the special actions don't have the OR parameter in load and unload triggers. Something like this:
Load profile2 by pressing L1 or R1(possible by having two special actions), and then unload by pressing Cross or Circle(not possible).

There should also be a feature where I can hard load a profile like how the double swipe feature does but instead of "next" or "previous" profiles, it should be a specific profile and is controlled using specific button/s.

The macro should also be able to control the light bar and rumble functions.
Something like Rumble H(0~255),L(0~255) for 1000ms or Color R(0~255),G(0~255),B(0~255) for 1000ms.

I hope I'm not asking for too much. Are these kind of features even possible?